It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
(female)

suboxon HB User
Unhappy I need advice!!!!

I have been on Suboxone for about a year and a half. Never missed an appt. Never failed a drug test. It has helped remain sober. Currently I am out of the months dose and my doc is out of town. I am withdrawling and my clinic says they can not help me because there is no one else wo can sign the script. I see my doc on Monday but meanwhile for 6 days I will be out. I went to the ER as my clinic told me to and they couldn't do anything for the suboxone and sent me on my way. My pharmacy says get another doc to sign it but no one will. What do I do. Help!!!! Any advice

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: suboxon
bolter (07-13-2012), Phoenix (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: I need advice!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suboxon View Post
I have been on Suboxone for about a year and a half. Never missed an appt. Never failed a drug test. It has helped remain sober. Currently I am out of the months dose and my doc is out of town. I am withdrawling and my clinic says they can not help me because there is no one else wo can sign the script. I see my doc on Monday but meanwhile for 6 days I will be out. I went to the ER as my clinic told me to and they couldn't do anything for the suboxone and sent me on my way. My pharmacy says get another doc to sign it but no one will. What do I do. Help!!!! Any advice
Hello suboxon and welcome

I am really surprised that you prescribing doctor wouldn't have written you a script and at least would've post-dated it.
I realize mistakes can be made and certain things overlooked unintentionally.

If you are having extreme difficulties,don't be afraid to call for an ambulance or taking mass transit to your nearest ER.

I would bring my last bottle filled and id you have an online pharmacy account,the option of printing out a few pages is always there.

Take care and Bless You
Phoenix

The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:
Pacifier (08-26-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply