It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
(male)

Sstaley7 HB User
Smile Day 8 off oxy

Man this morning was rough. Woke up feeling intensely agitated. I do feel better regardless the paw effect. If n e one has these issues too I found excersizing an awesome remedy. I rode my bike till I couldn't know more. I can't stress how much that made me feel better. If this helps in any way that even one person can benefit its worth the shout out.
Respectfully
Sstaley

Old 08-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

reachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB Userreachout HB User
Re: Day 8 off oxy

Hi Sstaley

I want to applaud your efforts here. Super. :-)

You are so right about the exercise helping so much. It helps the brain tremendously to get it to begin producing "feel good" chemicals on its own. We stop the brain's ability to do this when we are abusing drugs.

For me, my exercise would probably be a joke to most, but it was what I could do... walk. Some physical issues prevent me from much else, but for my body, those walks sure helped. They gave me a sense of accomplishment on top of helping my brain restore.

Every good wish I can think of is going to you as you continue this journey. Hope you will continue to share.

Always with hope
reach

The following user gives a hug of support to reachout:
Sstaley7 (08-31-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to reachout For This Useful Post:
Sstaley7 (08-31-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
(male)

Sstaley7 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by reachout View Post
Hi Sstaley

I want to applaud your efforts here. Super. :-)

You are so right about the exercise helping so much. It helps the brain tremendously to get it to begin producing "feel good" chemicals on its own. We stop the brain's ability to do this when we are abusing drugs.

For me, my exercise would probably be a joke to most, but it was what I could do... walk. Some physical issues prevent me from much else, but for my body, those walks sure helped. They gave me a sense of accomplishment on top of helping my brain restore.

Every good wish I can think of is going to you as you continue this journey. Hope you will continue to share.

Always with hope
reach

Old 08-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
(female)

willywills HB User

hello
i want you to be so very proad of urself addiction is a bummer. For i too had to walk in those shoes and although i know im better i know i am far from perfect.Hats off to you and may God walk with you or may He carry you.All the best to you.

Last edited by mod85; 08-31-2012 at 05:37 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to willywills For This Useful Post:
Sstaley7 (08-31-2012)
Closed Thread