It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
(male)

markhusd HB User
I would like to talk to some people in the Phoenix area about suboxin detox.

First off... Happy Thanksgiving! Some of us have a lot more to be thankful for than your average Joe.

Anyway, I'm visiting he Phoenix area for about a month. (I'm here now) and have some important questions about suboxin detox.

thanks,

-Mark

The following user gives a hug of support to markhusd:
Phoenix (11-23-2012)
Old 11-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
(male)

markhusd HB User
Re: I would like to talk to some people in the Phoenix area about suboxin detox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhusd View Post
First off... Happy Thanksgiving! Some of us have a lot more to be thankful for than your average Joe.

Anyway, I'm visiting he Phoenix area for about a month. (I'm here now) and have some important questions about suboxin detox.

thanks,

-Mark
btw..I'm visiting from western Mass. There is an absolutely sever opiat/heroin problem in that area of the country. Not much different from just about everywhere else.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: I would like to talk to some people in the Phoenix area about suboxin detox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhusd View Post

thanks,

-Mark
Hello Mark;Happy Thanksgiving and welcome.

I truly respect your statement that some have more to be grateful for than others.
The only thing,in this day and age,it's so easy to forget to stop and smell the roses,if you will.
Yesterday was Thanksgiving,in my part of the woods and for some reason I was adamant on taking a look at those that were less fortunate than myself.

Are you looking for specific facilities in the area?
It's unclear from your post.
There is a wealth of information on this board;please feel free to peruse at your leisure.

Know that we're here to offer not only advice and opinions but also support,in a non-judgermental setting.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Reply Reply