It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
(male)

theweave HB User
withdraw hydrocodone

has anyone tried withdraw ease does it work for 89 dollars? thanks

Old 03-27-2013, 02:35 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB User
Re: withdraw hydrocodone

I don't understand your question. I have tapered once off of percocet and went cold turkey over 60 days ago. I have a blog if you want to read about my experience.

The Following User Says Thank You to rosebuddy For This Useful Post:
theweave (03-27-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2013, 04:43 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Wendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB User

Hi theweave!
Are u talking about paying $$ for a detox?
I dont know of any who have personally.

Can u tell us more about yourself? How much u use? For how long? And why you'd like to try that method? Did a doctor suggest it bs a slow taper? you know..., just more history. The more wevknow here on the boards, the more we cab specifically try to advise you.
Please post again!
good vibes!
Wendy

Old 03-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #4
(male)

theweave HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebuddy View Post
I don't understand your question. I have tapered once off of percocet and went cold turkey over 60 days ago. I have a blog if you want to read about my experience.
withdraw ease is highly advertised can't believe you did not hear about it for $89 it is supposed to make withdraw easy but no one responded that has tried it I want to see if it works before spending the money but they also recommend taper

Old 03-28-2013, 04:05 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Wendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB User

Hi theweave,
Yeah I've never heard of it either.

Different strokes for different folks, but I believe if possible, that u gotta put in that work with the taper. It's not easy but nothing worth it is. You learn a lot during it...a lot about yourself.
Anyway- I find it's hard to help at the board, without a little more history about you. Remember it's anonymous here.
It'd be super helpful to know what drug(s) you are trying to break free of, for how long you've used, have u tried to quit before? Also do you have any info about the $89 detox? Do they give you drugs? What are the statistics of it working?
Please keep in mind that if you dont work on and learn why you were an addict, your addiction will follow you because you never learned coping skills. I'm working on that now.
Be wary of "quick fixes"
Again, I'm not saying your $89 method won't work... Just proceed w caution please.
Best of luck and if you feel like sharing so people can be of more help, go for it!
Good vibes.
Wendy

Old 03-31-2013, 05:01 PM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by theweave View Post
withdraw ease is highly advertised can't believe you did not hear about it for $89 it is supposed to make withdraw easy but no one responded that has tried it I want to see if it works before spending the money but they also recommend taper
Hello theweave and welcome.

Please don't take anything without first consulting with your primary care physician,just to be safe.

All that is designed to be good isn't always good for you.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Old 04-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #7
(male)

daddyincr HB User

i used to take 10 7.5 hydocodone/day. now down to 1 1/2 a day. i cut them in half
and started the old cut back theory. also lorazapan helps when i get the edge. (just 1/2)
obviously hope to get to zero one of these days.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:53 AM   #8
(female)

climbatree HB User

You're doing it the smart way, tapering. I wish I had had enough left for that. But, I was never any good at controlling myself in that way. I was Ok splitting 7.5, when I got to the yellow 10mg Norcos is when it somehow screwed up my brain chemistry.

I'm off the Norcos but only because I am using Tramadol to get through the worst of the symptoms. I quit earlier this year, went a month and relapsed, I went down hard with WDs, which I am not in a position to do this time. Don't think anyone would support me knowing I picked them back up.

Anyway, I applaud you for tapering with such control. You're at a good dose now --- as soon as you are comfortable there, drop another half, you'll be off in no time.

Closed Thread