It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2013, 04:43 AM   #1
(male)

Ajbracomore HB User
Treatment to relapse

Hello
I have been using oxycodone 30's for 2 1/2 years. The dose I was using was up to 9 a day I finally reached a breaking point and decided to get clean I started out with suboxone 8/2 3x a day then I stepped down to gabopenten 400mg 3x a day, clonidine 0.1 mg a day and baclofen 20mg 3x a day. I have been on these meds for 2 months and as much as I don't like it I relapsed 3 weeks ago now I went back on my meds but I'm still getting detox symtomes when I'm off of them. I get headaches runny nose over heating aches and pains but not as bad as if I was coming start off Roxie's. now my question is how long does it take for me to go back to normal or even if I can thanks

Old 07-04-2013, 04:58 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Treatment to relapse

Hello Ajbracomore and welcome.

You can get back to a normalized state but the amount of time differs,depending on many different factors.

When attempting to detox,I always suggest seeing your family physician first.
Withdrawal symptoms can provide a shock to the system and i'd want to make sure that your body can handle it.
Your physician may also be able to subscribe something that will make your ween more tolerable.

There seems to be an underlying situation though,which brought on the relapse.

If you'd like me to explain further,please feel free to post at your earliest convenience.

Take Care and God Bless....God Bless Us All.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 07-04-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #3
(male)

Ajbracomore HB User
Re: Treatment to relapse

Hello
When I relapsed it was cause I was on all three of those meds stated above and they were destroying my my sleep and it was not good that I was going to the bathroom 5 times a day so one day I said f it did it once. Now I'm off the baclophin and the gabopenten the only one I'm on is the clonidine because its a blood pressure med.im only having every now and again depending my left foot right where the knuckle of the toes are started to tingle now I don't know what to do so thanks for above maybe now you can help me with this

Closed Thread