It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addison's Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2003, 12:58 PM   #1

mcmarshamc HB User
Post Swollen Hands/Numbness and Swollen Feet/Tingling

Can anyone tell me if this is a possible symptom of adrenal fatigue? When my anxiety increases, my hands and feet problem exacerbates. I have noticed increased water retention throughout my body, but my hands and feet are the most bothersome. I don't actually have a diagnosis yet. My new doctor is working on that. I just got a saliva kit that I will be doing tomorrow to check my cortisol and DHEA levels. I can't get the doctor at this point to do an ACTH suppression test. It seems this doctor will do this test and that doctor will do that test, but I have not encountered a doctor that will take advantage of all the tests out there available to us. Oh, I sure could rant about the doctors I've encountered, but will save that for another time.

Marsha

Old 05-12-2003, 05:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eagle HB UserEagle HB UserEagle HB User
Sometimes late at night both of my feet and ankles tingle painfully when I've been on them too much and it's bedtime. Usually they're much better in the morning or when I get up to go to the bathroom. I don't know if it's diabetic neuropathy, having some muscle pain in my arms too, taking prescription muscle relaxant for a pulled muscle, doctor just guessing because I've had them before.

I have chronic allergy ear infections too, soreness xtending down my neck on that side and down the arm, to below the elbow sometimes. Probably some low-grade infection.

You'll keep us posted so we can all learn from your experiences won't you? Thanks in advance. I don't like having to go for tests, trying to find out the best ones this way.

[This message has been edited by Eagle (edited 05-12-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2003, 11:30 AM   #3

jamesgm HB User
where do you get a silava kit?
James

Old 06-30-2003, 09:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Eagle HB UserEagle HB UserEagle HB User
The Foot Problems forum seems to be missing. Bunion surgery and all that. Will somebody complain?

Where to get a saliva kit, I don't know. Ask Dr?

Closed Thread