It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addison's Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
(female)

tb779 HB User
adrenal issues

I will try to make this as short as possible. Over the past several years I have had extreme fatigue, anxiety, and very bad pain all over my body. I have a few small goiters that endocronoligist says is no big deal because my Thyroid tests are normal. I had blood work done awhile back and Vit D is Low but Calcium was high. I am extremely suseptable to infections, from colds to flu. In fact a year ago this past Feb I was diagnosed with H1N1. I, at that time was the sickest I have ever been. I then had my gallblader out in July,, had a serious infection with very low blood pressure that ended me up back in the hospital for several days after Thanksgiving. Had an abcess where my gallbladder was in March, which ended me in the ER. I do have a lot of digestive problems, (barret's esophagus, Hiatal hernia, gastritis, polyps, Diverticulitis) I was in the midst of all this diagnosed with fibromyagia. I have zero libido, which is causing a cramp in my marriage. Of course I have been diagnosed with depression and on Prozac, which may help some. My gastro doc just ran a ton 15 tubes to be exact, of blood work. I hurt so bad all over. I have to work, I am a teacher and just trying to make it til summer break. My doc is suspecting a problem with adrenal glands not functioning properly. I am taking a multivitamin, calcium and magnesium, B Complex, Vitamin D, Fish oil as far as suppliments go, but no relief. Prescriptions I take prozac, Xanax, ambien for sleep. I have only been taking the xanax recently because of the anxiety but what used to be mild anxiety as turned into a costant feeling of weird nervousness and shaky weak feeling. The steps I have been climbing all year at school now are almost impossible. I am not depressed or feeling sad about anything in particular, i want so much to feel strong and vibrant with energy to enjoy my life. My doc said something about an autoimmune disease, but i have been checked for lupus and artheritis and the sedrates always come back normal. Ok this 50 year old women did not make this very short, but I needed to vent and at least ask others if they have any suggestions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread