It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addison's Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
(female)

ozzyie135 HB Userozzyie135 HB User
BP keeps rising should i be worried?

i have a very complicated medical history and im so scared. but my question today is;

Just how dangerous is it to have a Blood pressure reading of 137/160 with a pulse reading of 142 and this is at rest with no activity????

I have been like this now for over 3 weeks and each time i get tested it is increasing the thing is i normally suffer with extreme low BP because of my Primary Addison's, I also have mycolonus and anti-cardiopolin syndrome but since my operation that went wrong;

IE, had a simple op to clamp my left ovary 4hours after the op i was rushed back into theatre where i was cut open as i had a massive internal hemorrhage they found over a liter of blood in my tummy the bleeding stopped but they never knew or found where the bleed came from., I had to be resuscitated I am lucky to still be hereso i was told.

I was given a 5 pint blood transfusion my tummy now is swollen and im very constipated,
To top it all i was also diagnosed this week with,
Low Potassium, B12 deficient having B12 injections 3x a wk for 3weeks then every 2 months for life and just been told i am in the menopause at 39. (what is going wrong with me i dont know, but im going down hill fast)

I have pain in my chest for the last 12 days but the doctors are still taking there time haven't even been given an ECG to see if my heart is ok...SHOULD I BE CONCERNED ABOUT THESE READING OR AM I OVER REACTING ????
with all my other conditions going on im really getting very scared now...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
(male)

SkipperH HB User
Re: BP keeps rising should i be worried?

Hi, yes that B/P seems too high. Are you on Hyrdocortisone or Prednisone for the Addisons?

Old 07-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #3
(female)

ozzyie135 HB Userozzyie135 HB User
Re: BP keeps rising should i be worried?

im on hydrocortisone 20, 10, 10 & fluorohydrocortisone steroids, they have just reduced the fludro in half to 100mg in the morning over the last week, but still no change to my B/P... the last reading was 154/121 ...going to see my endocrinologist this evening so hope i get some answers today..

If you follow my thread you will see i have a very complicated medical history with so many auto immune condition's and no answers to what or why everything is going wrong with me, Im only 39 with 2 young boys to bring up on my own very soon i wont be able to do this either.

To be honest im not able to do it now as im to ill so my parents are bringing up my boys for me there my only hope and inspiration if i lose them then i lose my fight to keep going...

I dont know if you can see all my threads Ive posted about my illnesses but if you have the time maybe you could read some, I hope not only you but others do too..

PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE XXXX

Closed Thread