Ive been having these symptoms starting April.
- My skin turned tan or light tan in a matter of days. I wasnt even out in the sun to even turn that tan.Limited exposure to the sun seems to worsen my skin more.
- Lost of weight up to 10-15 pounds
- Fatigued and weakness in my muscles. I cant sustain a high level of activity.
- Mentally , I feel a slower and have a hard time focusing.
- My body seems to have reduced in size.Maybe its the lost of weight or muscles disappearing.
-Urinating more,bloated,gassy,wounds heal differently,hair looks stale,nails look stale,and my appetite has increased.
Sometimes i get really dizzy, like im about to faint when i stand up from laying down or sitting.
Every single blood test Ive took have came back normal.My potassium and sodium have came back normal. *** is goin on?
My endocrinologist doctor has ordered these tests for me.
Blood work for my ACTH,T4,TSH,and my free cortisol?I'm not sure about the free cortisol.
24 hr urine test for cortisol.
Can someone please help me by telling me whats wrong or goin on?