It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addison's Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #1
(female)

lopingdeer HB User
Unhappy Primary Addison's and aldestorone

I'm having a real problem with my meds. I have Primary Addison's, along with hypothyroid, Animia, type 11 Diabeties. My Problem is this: I take Prednisone, and Florinef for the Addison's. I have Medicare, but the part d insurance will only pay so much. At the moment, I have no money of any kind, and will be out of Florinef in a week. What do I do until the end of the month? I've had Addison's for 40 yrs, but have never come upon this situation. I'm really more than a little scared. Has anyone been in this situation before? What did you do? I'n not looking for money,just suggestions.

Last edited by lopingdeer; 10-18-2011 at 10:43 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to lopingdeer:
brendafh (10-23-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
(male)

chriswva HB User
Re: Primary Addison's and aldestorone

i've stretched it on meds a few times. do not recomend it at all..lol. but if you had one you could stretch fluidro is the one. start by halfing it. increase salt intake, vitamin c if you have got it several times a day. you may be able to go a couple of weeks like that with few problems. worked couple times for me . but i really suggest selling your computer..lol. not being smart just saying not taking meds is bad with addisons.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread