It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addison's Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
(female)

luvthesun HB Userluvthesun HB Userluvthesun HB User
soooo awful upon waking

I'm just wondering if most others with Addisons/Adrenal Insufficiency feel absolutely awful in the morning? Actually, I don't even see the mornings anymore as I'm in bed until atleast 11 waiting for medicines and supplements to "kick in" and bring me to life. Some mornings it feels so unreal and scary.. like a really bad dream, but it's not! I do have other health challenges that I'm currently working on; weak digestion, severe reactive hypoglycemia, and female hormone imbalances.

Anyway, guess I just want to know if this is "how it is" .. or of there is hope for improvement and that eventually I may not feel like I'm teetering on death every morning. Guess I ought to be grateful for the availability of cortisone..

would love to hear if there's anyone out there who can relate to this.

Sincerely,
Mollie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply