It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Adrenal Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2006, 03:26 AM   #1
(male)

nofuninsuds HB User
Red face Wierdest symptoms yet. Please help!!

Hi. I sure could use a friend right now!

I was just sitting there in the rocker trying to enjoy a movie last night when I had one of my most severe panic attacks yet. I got the adrenalin rushes, followed by a closing off of my throat and then I had this impulse to swallow constantly. While this was going on I'm thinking "oh no..it must be RABIES or maybe PARKINSONS DISEASE or some other horrible thing" and in my mind I just KNEW I was going to die.

Then I got this really intense crazy/spacey/zoned-out feeling like you would get if you crossed your eyes and my head felt like it was tilting the right and my brain was "buzzing" and the room started to look kind of dark (really difficult to explain and extremely frightening!!). Next think I know I'm thinking that I'm having a stroke or something and then I get even more adrenilin rushes and my throat tightens up even more.

I rushed for my Lorazepam and then sat back down in the rocker feeling like a zombie and totally exhausted from the experience. I missed 90% of the movie and ended up falling asleep for 7 hours!. I had muscle twitches on the left side of my neck and left should for about a week but they seem to have dissapeared a few days ago.

I have suffered from GAD and Panic for 11 years but this was really bad!!. Can anyone relate to this?.

Thank you for sharing!

Old 11-03-2006, 07:31 AM   #2
(female)

my2babies HB User
Re: Wierdest symptoms yet. Please help!!

Me I can relate to this. I got all of these symptoms the other day when I had my huge attack. I was so scared, I dont take any meds for it though. It really is scary when this happens but just remember it cant hurt you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
(female)

Nades HB User
Re: Wierdest symptoms yet. Please help!!

Hi there I get them all the time so bad that my muscles feel bruised and burn and ache for days on end. I get muscle spasms and go numb. My stomach does its nut as well. I have had anxiety/panic for 3 years now, got better then came back with a vengance. Now taking zanor 0.5mg twice a day and am able to cope better. I just wish the burning and aching muscles would stop, also the feeling of going deaf. Really scarey and yukky

Closed Thread