It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Adrenal Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
(male)

knucklitisboy HB User
Adrenaline Rush? Amnesia?

Hello,

This is my first time posting and I did not see a section that would fit with my subject so sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Anyways there was a giant brawl at my hockey game that involved both teams and during the course of it, one of the players on the other team tackled me from behind and began choking me so I could not breath, I do not know exactly how long it went on for but I was being choked probably somewhere between 20 and 40 seconds. Anyways when another one of my team mates pulled him off of me and I guess I went after him and started wailing on him really badly. The thing is, the only thing I remember is being choked, then skating off from being ejected. I was told the same story about what happened from many different people so I am pretty sure everything is accurate. So I have a few questions about this...

1 - Was this an adrenaline rush?
2 - Does an adrenaline rush cause amnesia or forgetfulness?
3 - If not an adrenaline rush, what could have caused me not to remember any of it?

I do not have any medical diagnosis and the only medication I take is a daily vitamin. I am 21 year old male. Thanks for reading.

Closed Thread