It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Adrenal Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
(male)

ImranOwnsAll HB User
Whats Wrong With Me ???

For the past 2 and a half months ive been feeling very weird for instance ive been light headed alot. I feel really spaced out and also when ever i feel light headed i feel adrenaline rushing into my body. I also have become really paranoid recently and its completely stopped my social life. I was starting to feel better this past week then all of a sudden i felt really light headed and since then i have felt really stuffy. My nose has been blocked for the whole time and my appetite has gone really bad. Ive had blood tests but they came back fine. Could this be anxiety?.. Ive been to the doctors alot about this and they havent found a solution they just check my bp then say its fine then i go. My arms also were feeling detached from my body and whenever i would look at them they wouldnt feel like mine. Also my mouth has been going numb somtimes when i eat. I have many heart problems : Dextra Cardia ect.. Asthma

Last edited by ImranOwnsAll; 07-24-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Closed Thread