It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Adrenal Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
(male)

ImranOwnsAll HB User
Have i got anxiety (PLEASE READ)

For the past 2 and a half months ive been feeling very weird for instance ive been light headed alot. I feel really spaced out and also when ever i feel light headed i feel adrenaline rushing into my body. I also have become really paranoid recently and its completely stopped my social life. I was starting to feel better this past week then all of a sudden i felt really light headed and since then i have felt really stuffy. My nose has been blocked for the whole time and my appetite has gone really bad. Ive had blood tests but they came back fine. Could this be anxiety.....??? I have heart problems but its fine. Also ive been to the doctors alot sorry for the double post but wrong thread ive had alot of bowel movement lately aswell

Last edited by ImranOwnsAll; 07-24-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Have i got anxiety (PLEASE READ)

Anxiety can present itself in different people in many different ways. The things you mention that sound like anxiety symptoms to me are the rushing adrenaline, the paranoia, the sudden loss of your social life, and possible the poor appetite.

Are you aware of any new stressors that have come into your life recently, any major changes in your family, friends, work, school, anything bothering you?

You mention you have noticed these feelings for 2 1/2 months now? Can you pinpoint anything then that could have started it?

And how about finding relief for it..have you found ways to minimize the effects of this feeling? Such as, walking, exercising, anything that helps?

I encourage you to think carefully about what you might think is causing these feelings in you, and what methods you can find to relieve your feelings. If you cannot find a way to soothe yourself, and this is affecting your life in a negative way, it is time to see a doctor about the possibility of treating you for anxiety. Everyone responds differently to medication, and my first option would be to solve it using your own thoughts to calm yourself. if that is not working for you, there are medications for anxiety that help many folks, but they can be habit forming and addictive.

Hope that helps a bit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
(female)

Azlan HB User

sounds like anxiety 100% to me. Just as long as youve had regular health check ups to make sure it isnt anything else.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
(male)

tygriff HB Usertygriff HB Usertygriff HB User

I agree that it sounds like anxiety as well. Anxiety presents itself in so many different ways.
You need to try to fill your mind with positive thoughts and enjoyment. The lack of socializing actually makes your anxiety worse. Get out (even on your own) and enjoy a nice walk. Enjoy the outdoors. Hang out with some friends.
It sounds like this anxious episode is very minor (compared to some of us who are stricken with severe anxiety). If you can nip it in the bud and push some of the negative thoughts out of your mind and start feeling good about yourself, you will likely move past this whole event and be back to feeling good in no time.

Closed Thread