Does fatigue always present with Addison's?
I'm not diagnosed with Addison's but suspect some form of adrenal insufficiency.
- Severe Insomnia, on average 3 hours a nights
- Inability to nap
- Shortness of breath
- Constipation/Diarrhea - With diarrhea I experience dry eyes, frequent urination, thirst etc suggesting an electrolyte imbalance
- Abdominal aches over my left and right side
- Weight loss/Weak appetite/slow digestion
- Salt helps alleviate symptoms somewhat
- Occasional low blood pressure
- Ache/pain over adrenals/kidney in lower back
- Chemical sensitivity
- Light sensitivity
And many more.
I'm not presenting crippling fatigue. Don't get me wrong I'm not likely to run any marathons but I'm not bed bound either. I feel both wired but lacking whatever bodily functions are required to stabilize. My sympathetic nervous system is/has been locked on 'on' for 4 years now and reached it's worst point at the moment.