It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aging Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2002, 10:23 PM   #1

tlaustin HB User
Smile HGH

I have taken hgh for over a year now and am very happy with the results - I took it for 6-8 months then quit for about a month before I really realized the benefits - I felt overall better - better mental attitude, better sleep, muscle tone - more energy - increased sexual appetite, skin clearer, I have taken ghr-15 for the last 3-4 months - it causes your body to produce it's own growth hormone - I think Ultimate HGH worked better for me and will probably take until I die - I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it is worth it - I hope this helps anyone who is thinking about taking it -

------------------
tlaustin

Old 02-17-2002, 10:56 AM   #2

StaceyRoseEllis HB User
I keep hearing the commericals for that. I just cannot believe it! I have asked several doctors and they say it is not true. Are you sure it is not a placebo effect? I am not meaning to doubt or ridicule you, and I am interested in hearing other people's results.

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2002, 09:04 PM   #3

dreamkeeperwv HB User
I have heard a lot about HGH and I do believe from what I have read about it and heard others talk about it, that it really works. but where can you buy it? would love to try it.

------------------
dreamkeeperwv

Old 03-16-2002, 08:41 PM   #4
Inactive

aveggieboy HB User
God - it sounds disgusting what it's made from-- If I can get past that i'd like to try it

Old 03-17-2002, 11:34 PM   #5

Squirrel-1 HB User
hGH is a polypeptide hormone ( a long chain of 191 amino acids) Normally it is secreted by the anterior pituitary gland(this gand lies at the base of the brain). Somatropin refers to growth hormone of the same amino acid sequence as the naturally ocurring growth hormone. Somatropin is extracted from the human pituitary gand and was designated hGH. Manufactured growth hormone is made by recombinant DNA technology. The proper addreviation is rGH. It was discovered that adults that were defiecent in rGH suffered from premature cardiovascular disease, reduced bone density, central obesity, decreased muscle mass, depressed mood, elevated leve of LDL, slower wound healing, fatigue, poor excercise tolerance and poor immune function. Using rGH or hGH is to believe to slow down, or reverse some or all of this process.

Old 03-24-2002, 10:40 AM   #6

StaceyRoseEllis HB User
The UC Berkeley Wellness newsletter (I believe it was that one) did a report on HGH and basically said don't waste your money. They said there was little if no scientific data on even using the REAL HGH and that the companies that make these precursuer pills are unregulated and no tellling what you are getting.

Plus, anti-aging is such an intricate and complicated thing that to gage the amount of what you needed would be so complicated that it would be amazing to just take a standard dose of something to get what you need.

Closed Thread