It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aging Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2003, 02:00 PM   #1
Inactive

Nicko12 HB User
Post Depressed..... Lines under the Eyes

This is so depressing, let alone the acne. I am a 15 year old male and have a couple lines under my eyes. I never ever heard of such a thing. Is there any help out there for me... Any suggestions on how I can get rid of them. I tried the neutrogena stuff that didn't really work all that well and made my skin dry I think..

Old 10-28-2003, 12:27 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

cuddledumplin HB User
You're probably squinting or doing some other facial movement that could cause the wrinkles. You can wear sunglasses when in the sun to help keep them from getting worse. I'd also keep an aye on how you sleep; pressing your face into your pillow can cause wrinkles.

I use the greasiest eye cream I can find to hold in moisture, but I wouldn't give up on the Neutrogena stuff. It'll be weeks before you really see improvement.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2003, 05:27 AM   #3

Masa HB User
Re: Depressed..... Lines under the Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddledumplin
You're probably squinting or doing some other facial movement that could cause the wrinkles. You can wear sunglasses when in the sun to help keep them from getting worse. I'd also keep an aye on how you sleep; pressing your face into your pillow can cause wrinkles.

I use the greasiest eye cream I can find to hold in moisture, but I wouldn't give up on the Neutrogena stuff. It'll be weeks before you really see improvement.
Where cna you buy this Neutrogena stuff from what high street shops sell them in the UK anyone know?

Old 11-25-2003, 11:56 AM   #4
(female)

Judiannmel HB User

Agree with Cuddledumplin's advice. Get a good pair of sunglasses if you don't have one. Neutrogena has great skincare products. But it could take months to see improvement. You have to stick with it. Sunscreen is the best anti aging product you can buy. Your sleeping position is very important. Sleeping on your back is best for your skin. My husband has many wrinkles on his face from sleeping. When he gets up you can tell what side he slept on and they are getting deeper. There are pillows on savemyface that are good to help this. I just ordered one for myself.

Old 11-25-2003, 11:25 PM   #5
Inactive

gailmac123 HB User

Stay out of the sun. Drink lots of water and use a moisturizer that won't make your face break out.

Closed Thread