It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aging Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2006, 08:07 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Live-Life-to-Love HB User
What is the BEST wrinkle/night cream?

What is the best wrinkle/night cream you use?

Old 02-03-2006, 10:10 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Re: What is the BEST wrinkle/night cream?

25 view's and no one uses night cream that they like?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2006, 12:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

littlejmb HB Userlittlejmb HB User

I have used several different kinds but none of them work!

Old 02-03-2006, 09:34 PM   #4
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User

Me too !!!! I have used alot of different brands. I have not noticed anything!

Old 02-04-2006, 09:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

I'm beginning to think all these companies are making a mint for things that don't help one little bit, and are falsely advertising to reel us in. I wish someone would find something that really worked (besides surgery!)

Old 02-04-2006, 10:03 AM   #6

Gatormom HB User

Can we say brand names?? I love my night cream that sounds like a bullfighter saying "Ole!"

Old 02-04-2006, 10:16 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

I do believe you can say name brands, just not websites or anything like that.

Is it Oil of Olay? Does it make your face greasy?

Old 02-04-2006, 12:19 PM   #8

Gatormom HB User

Yes that's it - - and their products aren't greasy at all. I think the word Oil in their name is misleading! I love their night cream called Regenerist Night.

Old 02-04-2006, 12:44 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

I have been using Nivea Q10 Advanced Wrinkle reducer for about a year and I do like it because it doesn't make my face greasy or break out. But - I can't tell that it has lessened my winkles any

Old 02-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

I've been using Nivea Q10 for 3 years now. I loved it. My face would just drink it up. And I would see my face being smoother in the AM after using it. Even the wrinkles around my eyes looked less - only when I consistantly used it, if I skipped a day or two I would see them creaping back in.

Well, twice last week my face started to burn when I used it. I may be getting allergic to the stuff!

I was a faithful Clinque user for many years and I think I just may go back to them. Their items are allergy proof and I am sure they have a good intesive night cream.

Thanks for the posts ladies!

Old 02-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #11
(female)

HeyKD HB User

I have found success more in a routine rather than a cream. I use Retin A 3 to 4 times a week, Vit. C 3 times a week, and a european sunscreen even on cloudy days or when I stay inside.

I am always looking for a good moisurizer though and haven't been able to find one that suits my oily skin. Until recently. I'm making my own through a do-it-yourself website where I can buy all the ingredients I want in a light weight cream with all the antioxidents I want and without all the fillers I don't want and at a fraction of the cost of what it would be over the counter.

I thought for example, I would find a good cream in Revive but it contained inadaquate and inferior sunscreen ingredients, alcohol and fillers I didn't want. I can copy that product if I make it myself.

Old 02-10-2006, 04:11 PM   #12
(female)

sspencervip HB User

I love using Mary K products. The timewise cleanser and moisterizer are great and I get alot of compliments on my skin. I just turned 34 and I know I have to use these products. I stopped using cleanser for 3 weeks because I ran out and I felt my skin dry and stressed. I will continue using Mary K probably for the rest of my life. Those of you who are 34+ do you notice changes in your skin now that you are somewhat older now?

Old 02-13-2006, 10:58 AM   #13
(female)

BchGrl HB User

Not necessarily the best for wrinkles but the best and cheapest lotion i use for my face is the trial size ones you get in hotel bathrooms. Because they are cheap, they are not very creamy, but very lightweight. They treat your dry skin and hide wrinkles a little and when you put your make-up over it, it doesn't look streaky or feel greasy at all!!! I love these lotions for my face. Doesn't break my skin out either and everything does!

Old 02-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #14
(female)

Sylvia224 HB User

I like the consistency of the RoC - Deep Wrinkle Treatment and daily moisturizer with SPF and I THINK it has reduced my wrinkles a little? It's hard to tell, but it is a very nice product and I'm sure at the very least, the moisturizer is preventing further damage if not repairing existing wrinkles.

Old 02-15-2006, 06:04 PM   #15

1nature32 HB User

microdermx I think is the best. It helped my eye wrinkles so that there is hardly any. It's more expensive than the epidermx, but it contains more expensive ingredients such as dmae and alpha lipoic acid which have helped to firm my skin. The step one sands them away and the step two replenishes the skin and helps firm. I saw a difference in 4 weeks.

Closed Thread