It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aging Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
(male)

dragondreamz21 HB User
i am a 21yr old and i look really young for my age

iam 21yrs old male and people say i look young for my age atleast 17or18yrs old why is that. becouse i have no facial hair and no wrinckels do i have a disorder and do girls like men that look younger for their age

Old 06-26-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
(female)

Lucy321 HB User
Re: i am a 21yr old and i look really young for my age

Hi dragondreamz21,

No, I don't think you have any type of disorder, you're probably just a late developer - I have a brother who is the same. He's always looked years younger than he actually is, and lets be honest it's a nice 'problem' to have. Much better than the other way round!

As for the question 'do girls like men that look younger for their age?' I think it depends on the girl. Personally I've always prefered older men, but I have a few freinds who think the other way. One thing's for certain, you'll be glad that you look years younger when you hit 40!

Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
(female)

redsmom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondreamz21 View Post
iam 21yrs old male and people say i look young for my age atleast 17or18yrs old why is that. becouse i have no facial hair and no wrinckels do i have a disorder and do girls like men that look younger for their age
Wow, I remember having that problem! When your young its a problem but when your older its not so bad! When I was eighteen the police thought I was fifteen and had to constantly show my I.D. and when I didn't have it they actually made me call my mother! One guy wanted to set me up with his fourteen year old son! It's when I hit my mid thirties and no one would card me at the door any more or ask for I.D. then I did feel sad but now I'm fifty two and everyone thinks I'm still in my forties so it's not so bad. I have no wrinkes but I do have grey hair thanks to my kids! But I think it's all good genes plus I try to take care of my skin and have been since I was thirteen.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

We all mature a differently, and many of us do not stop growing...well up to 25 years old. It sounds like you are right on track! Enjoy your youth, carry your ID, and flash it proudly when you are asked to, even at 40 years old.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
(female)

NaturalBlondie HB User

As a twentysomething woman, I can attest that many of us like younger men and men who just "look" younger. It's all about having confidence and how you present yourself.

Closed Thread