It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aging Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
(female)

tiggy44 HB User
veins on feet and ankles

I have posted before but not much on this. I have veins on top of my feet and ankles that become popped out and sometimes my ankle hurts. Drs say there is nothing they can do. One dr even said the veins on top of my feet are strange =( I dont know where else to turn or what can be done. I am so upset. Feel like i cant wear my nice sandlas or flip flops or go to the beach with my kids because im so embarrassed. What is causing my feet veins to pop. Its on the top of my feet and not just one but many. they are ugly. I had a doppler done on my legs and there are no blood clots. They just say to wear compression stockings. Anyone here have these veins on their feet? =( help!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2010, 04:17 AM   #2
(female)

tiggy44 HB User
Re: veins on feet and ankles

Hi all,
Well went to dr yesterday. She told me to watch my salt intake, wear compression stockings when I know I will be on my feet all day. She said its hereditary and part of getting older. UGHHH I just happen to have alot of protruding feet veins.. just lovely. Glad its not a health risk. Now when summer comes I need to find sandlas to cover them LOL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread