It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aging Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
(female)

omaspins HB User
right side pain unrelated?

ive been having pain in my right arm for quite some time and i thought it was jsut tennis elbow. it goes away after resting and wearing a brace. recently it returned and hasnt gone away...instead it has got to the point where i can barely use it at times. added to that i have pain in my right groin which makes lifting that leg painful, getting into cars painful etc. i didnt connect the two at all. I have also recently developed pain in the right side of my face...only when touched mind you....and this last weekend, i had an incredibly strong pain on the right side of my head...it felt like somebody had hit me hard. this resulted in an immediate strong headache which lasted about 2 hours.
it is really only this morning that i connected them all and realised that all this is happening on the one side of my body.
i know i should go see someone, but doctors here are not required to speak english. I jsut wanted to know if you think this is something i should see to straight away...or can i simply track it to see if anything else happens...or if it continues....
thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: right side pain unrelated?

I think it sounds serious enough that you should see a doctor. The fact that it's all on one side of your body is not a good sign, in my opinion.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: right side pain unrelated?

omaspins,

Quote:
i know i should go see someone, but doctors here are not required to speak english.
Is there someone where you work who speaks english? Hopefully, you can find someone to go with you who can translate.

I don't know how you can continue to work with these symptoms. What if it gets worse? Is going back to your home country an option?

Last edited by JohnR41; 12-01-2010 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Added a paragraph

Closed Thread