Sounds more like a food allergies and so far I haven't found a subsitute milk that taste like milk. I just read an interesting aritcle in discovering magazine that say in the US and a few other countries where alot of people drink milk there is a higher breast and protrast cancer...in other words milk is bad for you. The only reason most Americans can drink it at all is because of an enzmes that should have shut off when we were little, didn't and enabled us to drink milk and milk products.
Studies done in other counties those people can't tolerant milk and also there breast and protaste cancer were rare...as was bone breakage. More people who drink milk end up with more broken bones along with the cancer so consider yourself lucky you can't ingest this stuff....its not good for us. I would post part of the aritcle, its very long, but Nate is home on spring break this week and no time....if you would like to check it out its in the Discover magazine of the August 2000 issue.
Nate, five years old, 18 airborne allergies, food allergies, yeast, soy, eggs and milk. Also recates to red dye 40 and many meds. DX with ADHD, Sensory intregration disorder, autoriy processing disorder and the list goes on.
Me, the mom, 40yrs old...an older mom but no wiser. EX..sitting in jail where he belongs