It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2002, 01:26 AM   #1

Kealoha HB User
Post BURNING STOMACH FROM MEDICINE?

Hi, I have question. Just a few hours ago I was feeling sooo sick and nauseous with my stomach burning feeling like it was literally on fire and my cheeks and face as well. I have never had any feeling like this before, so I was thinking, is it from my antibiotic I am having to take right now for my sinuses? It's called Bioxin, and they are two huge pills bigger than Allegra pills and I have to take them together after eating. I've been doing exactly that at around the same time for the last three days as I am suppose to, but today I felt incredibly sick.
I took it around 9pm, and started feeling my sickest at around 11pm, right now it's a little past 12am and my cheeks are still burning, but my stomach has settled and it's now like gurgling or "digesting" as it is suppose to.
Two nights ago when I took it for the first time I took it at around 930-10pm and woke up at 9am the next morning with a massive stomach ache. (That I don't know if it was from the food that I ate the night before or if it was from the pills I took). And yesterday around past noon I took my other pill for the first time (some decongestant) and started feeling quesy/stomach ache in the car when I went shopping with my mom at around 2pm, so I took a pepto bismal (even though it says I'm not suppose to, cause I had to feel better, we couldn't just drive home).
Anyway I'm feeling SOOO much better (almost normal again) right now than I was an hour ago, but I was wondering if anyone has ever had that feeling before, and what might be the cause of it...Should I call my doctor tomorow? Or should I wait and keep taking it over the weekend to see what would happen...but then again I don't want to feel extremely sick on a weekend when they are closed...Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread