It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2002, 07:02 PM   #1
Inactive

MaryP HB User
Question White sores in nose that burn?

Hi,

Has anyone had white sores inside the nose that burn? I have had this off and on for a few months and I never did a thing about it - but the last two weeks it has really been bad. I looked inside my nose w/flashlight and I can see on one side it is a long white sore and on the other side it is little white dots. This BURNS BAD and hurts.

I have an appt. set up w/the ENT in a week - that was the soonest they could get me in.

I am trying to do research on this - but I am not having any luck. I spoke to a nurse and she said she never heard of it...? Odd.

Anyone relate? I am wondering if this could be some sort of infection...

TY,

Mary

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2002, 02:50 AM   #2
Super Sarah

Talking

Do you sneeze a lot with it? It is just that it is possible to have a large spot or a boil in your nose due to all the build up of bacteria.

Boils or spots up your nose can burn and hurt, but they should burst quite quickly and then heal.

Go and see a doc though to see what he thinks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2002, 08:19 PM   #3
Inactive

MaryP HB User
Hi,

No, I don't sneeze a lot w/it. I did see the doctor and he said I have a plain ol' dry nose. The white spots I saw are SUPPOSED to be there - part of the inside of the nose. LOL So much for my "trying to DX" myself. LOL

TY,

Mary

Closed Thread