Originally Posted by musicmaker650
No cats or other furry animals in your houshold? You're very lucky if beer is your only allergy! Any other food allergies? My wife gets a red face after only one beer. Do any other alcoholic drinks affect you like this? Have you tried other brands of beer?
Yep. All kinds of beers kill my sinuses. I can drink a couple of glasses of a white zinfandel wine without much of a problem, but if I drink too much of it, my sinuses go nuts.
I have many food allergies. In fact, I am allergic or sensitive to almost everything that moves or doesn't move. Beer is the absolute worst for my sinuses. I avoid as many allergens or pollutants that I can. Since I got rid of my sinus infections and had acupuncture treatments, my sinuses have been golden.
I own a dog. He is not allowed to lie on my side of the bed. I have to wash my hands after I pet him.
How about you? Do you enjoy a nice cold beer, or a pitcher, or two, of draft occasionally?