It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2004, 10:30 PM   #1
(male)

jericho HB User
are these outbreaks im getting hives????

i think it started 8 months ago with just little itch here and there on my arms, sometimes wouldnt even notice it thought it was nothing. then like months later my back started to sting like crazy not itch when i sweat. so in the summer time it happened alot but somedays it didnt but i would have no red rashes or welt or whatever. but like 4 months ago i think, it would start with these real tiny bump when it happened but now i get these red rashes on my neck,chest,stomach,arms and today my chin was red when it happen. and it doesnt itch it stings and burns like crazy and the back of my head would sting also. i would get these outbreaks ONLY when i sweat or when i act with emotions like really nervous or very excited, but the rashes would go away in like a minute when i wash myself with cold water. i could go on for days without these outbreaks unless the sweat and nervous and such would start to enter my body.and when i would eat something spicey the back of my head would start to sting and recently my hands started to itch and sting. im guessing the cause of it is cause i use to eat fast foods almost everyday or its cause i breathed in dirty air for like over 2 months cause i use to have a puppy that would urine and poop in my room nonstop and the room smelled like dogs cause i had a grown one too and they would stay in my room for most of the day. i wouldnt say im allergic to animals cause i have a dog for 4 years, could it be the dirty air i was inhaling by the pups urine and poop? which i had to get rid of cause if it. but are these outbreaks im getting hives? cause no rashes and such would appear it would just sting and itch when it first started. but these days when im about to have a outbreak it stings and burns like crazy with rashes all over. i went to the docters last month and he gived me some zyrtec which when im about to have a outbreak i would feel the intense stinging but the rashes would not appear as they use too.when the outbreak starts the intense stinging and burning is driving me crazy.but again when i wash myself with cold water the rash and the burning go away in minutes. are these hives or something else??????????? sorry for the long read

Last edited by jericho; 12-15-2004 at 10:30 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread