Originally Posted by iacos
Dpes anyone know if I could be allergic to food fish? Is anyone allergic to this food for fish?
If its in this world there is a chance that you can be allergic to it.
What you can do is take a bit of the fish food you want to use and go to an allergy specialist, they can then make a preparation out of it and use it to test you and see if you are allergic to it or not. Test it on your son too. Not all allergists will do this but Im sure one will, you may just have to search harder.
I would get tested for the allergy just for your peace of mind, you dont want to try and not touch it or breathe it in as this is far too unsafe if you are allergic to it. Dust mite allergy is very common so chances are more likely that you will be fine with the food, but it does sound like you are concerned so I would follow it up.