It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2005, 12:28 PM   #1
(female)

obsessing HB User
Dr's Scratching their heads???

OK!

I will try and keep this short...
Every since my 12 year old was born, I have had nothing but health problems. Dr's said I was fine and after 3 children I should have problems. I knew somthing was wrong. Bloating, having to eat or be sick, pain in the abdomin, chest, and throat. But NO I was 23 and TOO YOUNG.

After 8 years of fighting and ER visits, I finally had my Gall Bladder out. No Stones only imflamation and scar tissue. (as old as my complaints.) It was only functioning at 10%.
One year later I was back for what my Dr said was a partial Hysto. I was TOO YOUNG for a full. Well, I woke up with a full (and also missing my Apendix.) He said my abdomin was full of inflamation AND SCAR TISSUE, AND IT WAS TO BAD TO KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM. (I recieved a long awaited Apology)

I had hoped I was fine. (nope) Let me go back for a sec: My Family Dr had given up on all my infections over those years. Yeast, UTI's, and Bladder, and decided to hit Full Force with massive antibiotics. (4 different things at once.) She said she needed to get agressive. I was fine for 1 day, then the next it looked as though someone had poured a whole pot of coffee on me) I developed a Graphic rash and was miserable. This was right after the Gall Bladder. (Now anything but zithromax sends me to the hospital for breathing treatments and Prednizone.)

Since my Hysto I have not had one UTI, Bladder, or yeast infection. My rashes have gone (about 6 months after the surgery they started to disapate)

BUT NOW!!! I have a lump in my pallet just behind my back teeth. about 2 teeth inward and then goes out toward the hinge of my mouth. My neck swells and I have Pain shooting up through my pallet, and into my sinus. I have head aches and ear pain. (itchy mostly) My Dr thinks it is my Tonsils, but no puss or fever. Just INFLAMATION!!!
( I have had my thyroid checked and scanned - Normal)

Last week I had green and Blood in my sinus, so he called in a script. I have no desire to take antibiotics, but did beings it had been awhile now since i had been on any. I ended up in the ER last night (again) my throat swells and is filled with flem and I end up having to have a breathing treatment and to be put n Prednizone everytime, unless it is Zithromax.

Any HELP that I can Print out for my DR. They all say they are scratching their heads when it comes to me. (Aren't I luckY :-) ? )

Family Dr, ENT, and Dentist...(no absess teeth I do have all 4 wisdom teeth completely sideways in my mouth, but Dentist say's not the problems...

Shelli (Thank You for your patience )

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread