It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2005, 09:22 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

rush_rulz HB User
How much snot is s'not cool?

Well, I guess NO amount of snot is ever cool, but, I want to know how many of you who suffer constantly from this go through as much kleenex as I do!

I used to use hankies but now I've only got about 4 good ones left! My dog destroyed my 5ht one and they are on their last leg really! I can't find any more hankies in the store like they used to sell so now I go the $$$ route and just buy kleenex...but as of Thurs I have been going through a whole small packet of purse sized kleenex PER DAY!!!!

This is really bad because it's not only costly but it's embarrasing.

I have always heard though it's better to use a new peice when your blowing a lot out, and not the old side so as not to spread infection or germs. That causes me to use a whole pack a day!

I was happy yesterday that I hadn't actualy gone through the whole thing, I thought I must be getting better! But then I got home & realized, I only had 1 more peice in the pack!!

So much for that!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread