It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2005, 10:38 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

siren1024 HB User
Foul taste to drainage. Infection?

Hi! I'm an allergy sufferer who has a history of sinus infections too. I've been irrigating which has helped the pressure immensley.

The last couple days I have noticed a foul taste to the constant drainage I have. I also have a bit af phlegm when I cough that tastes the same way. I'm constantly brushing my teeth for fear of bad breath.

Could this be an infection? Any infection I usually have is charecterized by pressure, inflammation, and odd colors coming out of my head. But I've had none of those symptoms lately.

Anyone had experience with something like this?
DD born 3/24/2005

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2005, 02:00 AM   #2

a1nerd HB User
Re: Foul taste to drainage. Infection?

I started getting that nasty taste about 1 yr ago and it never has gone away. It started with a sinus infection that never went away despite treatment. I have that taste your talking about and i hate it and nothing i have tried can get it to go away. I have spent 1000's on oral and sinus products and nothing works. I would suggest going to your ent and asking him why you have it and how can you get rid of it. What are your sinus symptoms and do you have colored mucos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren1024
Hi! I'm an allergy sufferer who has a history of sinus infections too. I've been irrigating which has helped the pressure immensley.

The last couple days I have noticed a foul taste to the constant drainage I have. I also have a bit af phlegm when I cough that tastes the same way. I'm constantly brushing my teeth for fear of bad breath.

Could this be an infection? Any infection I usually have is charecterized by pressure, inflammation, and odd colors coming out of my head. But I've had none of those symptoms lately.

Anyone had experience with something like this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2005, 12:00 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sneezydiva HB User
Re: Foul taste to drainage. Infection?

IMO this is a sign of infection. At the very least it is not normal and you should see a doctor and insist he do something about it.

Closed Thread