I am a 20 year old male. I just drank some hot chocolate (it wasnt very warm actually). Almost immediately after I finished, my face began flushing on the left side. I had the same feeling as what happens when you get a CT Scan and they inject dye inside your veins.. it feels like you are on fire inside your body. That is how my face felt. My skin felt very hot to the touch on both sides, but mostly the left. This was such a strange feeling to me. Could it have been an allergy? I've never had any drink do this to me besides alcohol and my hot chocolate didnt have any of that in it
Ok.. now I am itching all over
I took a couple of Benadryl a while ago so I hope that would help if it was allergy related.