I'm no stranger to allergies, though I wouldnt classify myself as having severe allergies, or even "bad" allergies. I have very sensitive skin, and a lot of chemical sensitivties to medications. Anyhow...oddly enough...(dont ask how I pulled this off) half of my clothes were exposed to mold. I wasnt really aware of this. They were sitting in a drawer that apparently had mold in the back of it. The clothes had a peculiar smell, but I didnt really think much of it ( really wish I would have). The spots on my chest and stomach started appearing shortly after I'm assuming anyhow, after I started wearing clothes from this drawer. At the time I just thought it was a stress reaction of some sort. They were pink dots, slightly raised. The dots themselves, didnt itch. My body was itchy, however. The spots would come and go pretty quickly. I'm guessing because some days I wore clothes that had the mold, and some days I wore clothes that didnt. I finally figured out what was going on, when I had put on a very tight shirt from the mold "pile" and immediately experienced dots and overall itch. I stopped wearing the clothes. My skin improved greatly. The problem, however, is that my skin still looks kinda bad. It just seems very....sensitive, almost raw, especially where it effected me the most, on my chest area. My question being, is there something I can do to help this? Is it possible the mold is still somewhat in my skin, or system? I've never really had a problem like this before, and I dont know what to do. If anyone can help, Id be so very greatfun, thanks!