It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2005, 01:31 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Charlie Muffin HB User
Does Anyone Get This Too?

Hi I was wondering if anyone gets this too. In general, I've had allergies for about 20 years. But for the past 5-10 years or so, every morning I get up, this is what it feels like:

-The inside throughout my nose itches like a madwoman and I want to pry my nose off my face it drives me crazy.
- I cough as though I've been smoking for 5 years or something, and I don't smoke.
-I get postnasal drip
-My nose is stuffed up
-I have a lot of stuff to blow out my nose, most of it is clear, but there are some small specks of green and blood mucus.
-I feel wiped out and tired from waking up with allergies, like I just ran a mile or something, and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet.
-It takes roughly 1-2 hours for most of these symptoms to go away after I get up in the morning.

I don't usually get this (unusually) when I get up in the afternoon or evening.

Does anyone else get this??

And I was also wondering, what is rhinisitus and sinusitus, and the difference between both?

Thanks,
-Charlie

Old 02-16-2005, 02:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chigs489 HB User
Re: Does Anyone Get This Too?

the discolored nasal discharge could indicate a low-level bacterial infection in the sinuses.

It doesn't sound to bad, so my recommendation is to get some Sinofresh from the pharmacy, use it twice a day for a couple weeks, and see if the discharge turns back to totally clear.

Try some Tylenol sinus for the congestion, and get your allergies check out.

If you develop a fever, or lots of pressure in the nose and forehead, go see an ENT.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2005, 07:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Crossbow HB User

I agree that it sounds like an infection, but I think you should see a doctor. If it's been going on that long, you probably need some good antibiotics.

Old 02-19-2005, 11:28 AM   #4
(female)

tc12346 HB User

Charlie,

I was sick like you and read about candida. I am all better and want to tell as many people as I can what helped me.
{REMOVED}

I swear it helped me.

Last edited by ms_mod; 02-22-2005 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Don't post commercial website addresses.

Closed Thread