It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2005, 03:29 PM   #1
(male)

wowzers HB User
morning sneezing

i have a problem of sneezing a whole lot right when i awake in the morning. i come from a family of chronic sneezers, meaning, once they start, they don't stop for another 10 minutes. it seems that when i wake up my nose feels slightly irritated and running, and then within an hour or so of being awake, i start the sneezing process and it continues for 10 minutes or so, and then i'm done with any allergy problems for the rest of the day (unless i get around cat hair!). that even means that once i'm done sneezing, my nose doesn't even feel irritated or runny for the rest of the day! it's amazingly weird!

this problem is really weird, because i used to take clarinex everyday, and sometimes it kept me from sneezing, but usually not. i really don't know what to do about this problem, as it's very annoying. i went to the doctor to get prescribed on clarinex, by the way, but since that doesn't seem to be solving this issue, i'm obviously wondering if there are better recommendations. i stopped the clarinex use about a year ago because i realized it wasn't helping nearly as much as it should.

Last edited by wowzers; 07-11-2005 at 03:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2006, 04:13 PM   #2
(female)

Pookie77 HB User
Smile Re: morning sneezing

I would just be grateful that it only happens in the morning and then it is over with! My boyfriend sneezes quite a bit in the morning --- it's just probably whatever he is allergic to that gets inside his nose while he is sleeping. It's annoying for him, but he feels better afterwards!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread