It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2005, 06:24 AM   #1
(female)

acambece HB User
morning allergies???

Every morning i wake up and immediately start to sneeze. Is there such an allergy?

thanks
J. Cambece

Old 11-18-2005, 10:56 AM   #2
(male)

Yikes777 HB User
Re: morning allergies???

Depending on where you live it may be very dry in the house, which makes allergies worse. Also you may want to "allergy proof" your sleeping area and make sure your furnace filter is of good quality and new. My allergies can be much worse in the morning. The stuff has more time to sit there and when you move around your sinuses drain better.

Hope this helps!

Jack

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2005, 10:38 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sneezydiva HB User

You might be allergic to dustmites.

Old 11-22-2005, 06:06 PM   #4

Tina09621 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by acambece
Every morning i wake up and immediately start to sneeze. Is there such an allergy?

thanks
J. Cambece
Dear J
You should buy an Industrial strengh desinfectant that kills dust mites and spry on you mattress and suroundings. Change your pillow, if it is with feathers, change to foam or another material. Vaccum everything in your bedroom including walls, do not use a broom or dry cloth to dust. Do not use any clorox in your bedroom to clean( if you have dry itchy ears, you probaly have a clorox allergy). Do not use anything that smells ( perfume, candels and so on)in your bedroom. After you eliminate all that, see how you are doing. If you are better, try to interduce once a week some of the things you eliminated and then you find out what are you allergic too. Also use Nasalcrom, it puts a protectant in your nose, so you have less reactions.
good luck
Tina

Closed Thread