It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2007, 08:05 AM   #1
(female)

greeott HB User
Achy feeling, so tired, slight running nose..could it be??

Hi everyone.
I have not posted here at the allergies board. The last few weeks I have begun to feel so tired, achy like I'm just about to come down with a cold, slight joint ach, also a small rash like thingy on my chest. Not bad, but itchy. Before that I had some really great energy, doing all kinds of things. Now, I find it so hard to do anything because I feel this way. I started to take Claritin, 3rd day now, But still feel low energy and like I'm just about to come down with a cold. But it never turns into a cold. I have not been bothered to bad before with allergies, but this year in our area, everyone is really bothered by it. I feel like sleeping all the time.

Does anyone else get symptoms like this??

Thanks so much
Greeott

Last edited by greeott; 09-26-2007 at 08:23 AM.

Old 09-28-2007, 05:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

hopetofeelwell1 HB User
Re: Achy feeling, so tired, slight running nose..could it be??

Hi Greeott! I have been going through the same symptoms as you just this past year since I stopped smoking. I feel like I'm going through my "second childhood" because this is how I was like as a kid, only when you're 51 it's worse. No matter how many meds I take, the same symptoms return with a vengeance when I stop them. I was told last week while I had hives that they wouldn't give me immunotherapy because they were afraid of systemic failure. I had hives from the Cipro I was taking and when I stopped that, the hives disappeared. I won't take this laying down and will insist on shots. I am so sick of meds it's not funny. The side effects are worse than the disease itself. I feel I should at least get a chance to try it. Just tonight I feel like I'm getting a cold again and this is at the end of taking Prednisone. You feel like you can't win. I've been totally allergy tested and know what I'm allergic to. I will say a prayer that you feel well in the near future. God bless and take care--Hopeto--

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread