When my daughter was young she had it all over. After several trips to doctors, a little old lady told me to get some P&G Soap. (They don't make it anymore). But it is lye soap. I still get some anytime I find it and give it away for poison ivy. Used to be able to get it at craft shops. Found some last year at a local Atwoods. "Grandma's Lye Soap".
Last edited by moderator2; 11-03-2007 at 06:44 AM.
Go to the the doctor and have them put you on steroids. I have always been very allergic to poison ivy and the last time I got it as an adult, I got it on my face and was put on steroids for it. You will be amazed at how quickly it will go away once you start the steroids.