I am allergic to neosporin...
A couple months ago I put some neosporin on a tattoo I just had "touched up". Within minutes I was itching, getting hives all over my body, turning red, my eyes started swelling shut, my lips swelled, I started wheezing, and I fainted.
In the ER I was given the typical stuff for a severe allergic reaction. I almost went into anaphylactic shock. I left the hospital a few hours later.
I have only met ONE other person with this allergy. All of the doctors I have talked with have NEVER heard of this. I know I'm not crazy, I know I'm allegic to neosporin. I don't have the money to have good medical insurance so I've never been to an allergist.
Does anyone know what it is in neosporin that makes me have this reaction?