It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2008, 06:08 AM   #1
(female)

Crimson609 HB User
Question Allergic 2 Wheat, white rice, choc, nuts, salt, msg, grass, nicotine,loads morehelp!

Just found out I'm allergic to all the above plus shellfish, nuts,onions, cut flowers, dust, animal coats. Ideas about how to avoid all hese without eatting just lettuce wold be appreciated!
Thanks for reading

Old 06-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
(male)

flickfire HB User
Re: Allergic 2 Wheat, white rice, choc, nuts, salt, msg, grass, nicotine,loads morehe

Maybe a good nutritionist can help you. I can only eat about 7 foods and I rotate between them. It seems to be working for me, but it's very frustrating just the same. Maybe you should also look into Leaky Gut Syndrome.

A lot of people with newly diagnosed food allergies have this condition, and maybe taking probiotics might just work for you. When I get my hands on some money, I plan to see an allergist who specializes in treating people with LGS because I suspect that I might have it too. Good luck to you(and to us both!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2008, 12:23 AM   #3
(male)

strikerjax HB User
Re: Allergic 2 Wheat, white rice, choc, nuts, salt, msg, grass, nicotine,loads morehe

I have had similar allergies for about 3 yrs. Now I am getting better slowly.

It turned out to Candida. Take a simple candida test.

( removed )

I getting alternative treatment (Ayurvedic) for this.

What other symptoms do you have?
anxiety? fatigue, body aches etc

regards
Striker

Last edited by moderator2; 07-07-2008 at 05:11 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s)

Old 07-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User

scraggy I am like you have been told I am allergic to all nuts, fish, borderline wheat, egg, I am also allergic to Dogs, cats, trees, grass, flowers, air fresheners, petrol,
the list goes on...I am in so much pain which I think is to do with the food I am eating I get pain under my right rib and above my belly button.

I do have inflammation of the duodenum... and underactive thyroid take care...Mad Maz

Last edited by MAD MAZ; 07-07-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:10 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User

I am having problems with my ear today, Do you get bad headaches with all these allergies..I think the thyroid has a lot to do with my health...Maz

Closed Thread