It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

mmee HB User
Has anyone had success with NAET?

I am currently undergoing NAET treatment for a multitude of health problems and I would love to hear success stories right now.
If anyone has gone through this treatment or is currently going through it, could you please post your symptoms before treatment and how you responded to treatment.
I am so hopeful that this treatment will work for me. I have been diagnosed with many illnesses, just to list a few myofascial pain, gastritis, tachycardia, and so many more.
Thanks so much for your help.
mmee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: Has anyone had success with NAET?

I know several people who have had tremendous success. One person not only had personal success, but her entire family had success with it. They found a local chiropracter trained in NAET. They all had extremely bad allergies and eczema. They now have no symptoms. That is saying alot. It convinced me.

I have read the book on it and seriously looked into it, but my insurance co-pays have gotten so high that I can't afford to pay for the multiple visits required. It is on my "wish list" to have this treatment done. I am on way to many meds and would love to get off of them. I would also like to just get my body back into better working order.

Good luck with your treatments.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

mmee HB User
Re: Has anyone had success with NAET?

MountainReader,
Thank you so very much for your reply. That gives me lots of hope today.
I hope that you are able to do treatments too. It is so terrible to be so sick and looking for help.
Thank you so much again and I wish you lots of luck.
mmee

Closed Thread