Hello all! I was just wondering if any of you are allergic to food preservatives? I was doing fine and have been in the kitchen cooking homemade meatloaf and potato's. I even made a batch of chocolate cupcakes. Then I pulled out some canned frosting that happens to be colored green with the extra Christmas sprinkles you can add to the top. I made myself a cupcake with frosting and ate it. Even ate a little etra frosting. Not long after I began to have little pins and needles sensations through out my body and some itching. The frosting is good until 2010. So do you think since it has preservatives in it I could be allergic to that?? Do any of you have this happen? I would love to hear from anyone.