If you have an anaphylactic shock, what do they do to you while you're in the hospital? If you were far away from a hospital (such as, your home is far away, or you're out hiking/in the forest) could you do anything? I know there's ephedrine but it doesn't work forever.
I have some seasonal allergies and have had a few allergy tests in the past (where they poke holes in your back and look for reactions) apparently I was allergic/food intolerant to a LOT of foods but I still eat them. Besides that I am allergic to a medication. I'm a little paranoid about developing worse allergies and it's turned to a phobia of mine. Should I be concerned?