It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Katielyn HB User
Is this allergies?

Hey all, it's been a LONG time since my allergies have really bothered me and I'm not sure if this is allergies or not. Ok, I woke up with a headache. The night before we were at a friends house for the first time in new house, and she had some strong candle smells that I knew I wasn't going to be able to take for very long. So she blew out the candle and unplugged the deoderizer thing. Anyway, when I woke up the next morning, I had a horrible headache! I had it all day and 800mg IB Profin only touched it a little bit. I felt kind of yukky and no energy that day. So, today I wake up, still nhave a headachy feeling and my eyes hurt and my ears have been itching and now one side feels kind of achy as well. My cheeks did hurt the day I woke up with the initial headache. I still feel kind of yukky and no energy. I have a canker sore in my mouth which doesn't help matters and alls I really want to do is lay down which I have been doing alot the past couple of days. I have been taking echinasea the past couple of days to boost the immune system but I still feel so sluggish. Does any of this sound like allergies? If so. would putting my face over salt water steam help it or aggravate it? The strange thing is, I don't have a stuffy nose or anything.

Last edited by Katielyn; 03-16-2009 at 08:10 AM.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Is this allergies?

I'd just take an antihistamine....try zyrtec, it's good for these type allergies.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Katielyn HB User

Is it common for allergies to make you feel kind of achy and the face and ears feeling pressure?

Old 03-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Absolutely they can do that.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Katielyn HB User

Do allergies make you feel sluggish??

Old 03-17-2009, 05:48 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

Everything you said in the original post can be the result of allergies. And BTW, if you are allergic to ragweed, lay off the echinacea - it's from the ragweed family.

Closed Thread