We have aquired some rabbits that live in our house 24/7, they are very fluffy and malt a lot. We handle them quite a bit. But i have had a cough for about a month or longer that just will not clear up. Im ot wheezy, just a cough which was chesty first now its just loose and tickly and irritating.
Does anyone think I may have developed an allergy to these furry beasts? I havent ever been allergic to an animal before, im allergic to peniccillin, thats it.
Any thoughts, its driving me crazyyyyyyyyy