It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
(female)

darcy0915 HB User
Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria

Hi all,

I was diagnosed with chronic idiopathic urticaria last year in May. I break out for three to four week and then I'm fine for many months. I first broke out in November of 2006 and then nothing till May 2009. Now I'm in the middle of a break out again.

The allergist prescribed Claritin in the morning and Zyrtec at night, but it doesn't seem to do anything. (Although I don't itch very much....a blessing, from what I've read from some others who suffer much worse).

My question: I've been breaking out for a bit over two weeks now, but starting two days ago, my finger joints have started to ache. It gets worse in the evening, just like the hives. Does this happen to anyone else? Could this point to a cause? Or just random happenstance?

I'm on birth control pills (have been for five years) but no other meds, except the Claritin and Zyrtec.

Thank you for any ideas or suggestions!

~Darcy

Old 01-26-2010, 03:59 AM   #2
(female)

Femalina HB User
Re: Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria

Hi Darcy,

Im writing you from Greece.

I was as well diagnosed with chronic urticaria last year in June 2009. I break out every day since then. Not thinking anything of it, I assumed I was bitten by mosquitos.
I first Broke out into an Alergic Reaction in the summer of June 2005 but was told something bit me or i ate something in wich i was given a cortizone shot.

since laste year of June 2009, I break out into into small patches that grow into large patches through out my whole body except my face..

My Alergist prescibed to me in the morning, XOZAL and ZYRTEC at night, Zyrtec made me worse the next morning. itching,raised bumps and on fire were trippled..I do have these symptoms but Zyrtec made my days horrible.

Now what works for me is..

XOZAL= MORNING, AFTERNOON
TINSET= MORNING,NIGHT

Every day i see improved progress of my hives not accumulatuing so much, just see a few here or there.
Also i was told to go on a Elimination Diet of any sort of Histamine Food plus not to
eat left over protein foods that bacteria can turn into high histamine.

My whole body aches too..

Kind Regards,
Femalina

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2010, 06:32 AM   #3
(male)

taiwanguy HB User

Hives or Urticaria caused by excessive production of histamines inside our bodies.
Histamines are a natural response of our system and it means that our body is trying to communicate with us .It is actually a blessing in disguise as our body is trying to warn us and trying to get our attention asking us to make some modification in lifestyle so we can avoid more serious and deadly diseases such as cancers. If we keep ignoring these signals we maybe on our way to bigger health problems. Just suppressing the histamines by taking anti-histamines is not a good approach. You must understand why your body suddenly started to produce more histamines and causing these allergy symptoms.
In most cases of Chronic Urticaria or hives the cause is very simple " Chronic Dehydration".or in simple words “ Chronic shortage of Water inside a body", A groundbreaking research on this topic has done 20 years ago already by a great doctor Dr. F. Batmanghelidj and published in various medical journals but unfortunately this is not a money making deal for many government agencies as well as drug making companies so they rather not discuss about these findings. Imagine what money they are making if people just start curing themselves with plain water. It would be a nightmare for them but fortunately the cure for Hives is simple as it is.
Histamines are part of our immune system and they are responsible for various important tasks in a human body including fighting viruses and bacteria. The one most important task of histamines is water management and regulation inside our system .A human body has a very sophisticated water management system and almost every organ in our bodies needs water to work properly.
Remember 75% of a human body consist on water and needs a 2 quart of water daily to perform essential tasks inside our system. This amount of water is essential and every major organ, cell and tissue requires water to function properly, The water we lose through urine, sweating , breathing, skin etc should be replenished and replaced on daily basis. A stable immune system is highly dependable on fully hydrated cells. When the cells are dehydrated your immune system goes haywire and set a perfect stage for diseases, secondly our bodies have a natural detoxification system which will not work properly or entirely without enough water and this will cause all kind of allergies and diseases including cancers.Imagine flushing a toilet with insufficient amount of water it wouldn't work. Same applies to a human body.

Due to modern age lifestyle, Alcohol( major factor) excessive amount of caffeine and other dehydrating foods and liquids used in our daily lives causes a severe drought inside our bodies. This is called " Chronic Cellular Dehydration", When body does not have enough supply of water naturally it releases these histamines to deal with water shortage and you get those hives as well as weird and unexplainable allergies as a result. In medical language it is called “idiopathic" by some idiots.
None of any health problem is idiopathic almost all of the modern age disease are caused by some reasons and mostly it is chronic dehydration.

In a significant majority of patients a heartburn or other stomach ailments can be an initial sign of chronic dehydration and in most cases Urticaria is accompanied by gastrointestinal problems. Acid reflux occurs when stomach does not have enough water to break down the food so it produces more and more acid to dissolve food.This is another topic and i will not go into details here.
Just remember taking antacid or PPI ( proton pump inhibitors ) is the worst thing you can do to your body.Try to avoid them as much as possible.

Here is the simple cure for Hives and other chronic ailments.

1. Start the process of rehydrating your body with 8 glasses of pure water per day ( two glasses of water every 3 hrs).
Water is natural “antihistamine”. When your body has enough amount of water it will stop releasing excessive amount of histamines which means no hives.
Juices or any other beverages do not count as water, Use ONLY PLAIN WATER,

2. Stop alcohol, caffeine and sodas. they dehydrate your body . Rehydrating process will not work if you do not eliminate alcohol completely and decrease the intake of caffeine to lowest or eliminate from your diet at all.

3. Use some salt( preferably unrefined sea salt), pinch for a glass or 3 grams for 10 glasses of water.( if you have a blood pressure talk to your doctor before adding the salt to the water).
When you start drinking more water you have more urine output that is why salt is important with more water intake so your body does not get depleted by essential minerals and sodium.
If possible get a good quality mineral supplement and take it on daily basis.

Remember your body is dehydrated for years so hydration is not possible in a day or two, Do not rush and Do not overdo it, Go slowly, be patient and persistent, it will take few weeks or so to fully hydrate however you will start to feel the effects in two weeks or so and will be free of hives and allergies completely in 4-8 weeks time plus your body will get rid of toxins and your overall health will improve with fresh and glowing skin.
Give it a try and you have nothing to lose.

For any kind of persistent infections or colds you may try Oil of Oregano. it works wonders. Should be of good quality and brand though.

Hope this will help.

Last edited by taiwanguy; 02-06-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Old 06-23-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
(female)

elle6400 HB User

I have been suffering with hives for almost four months now and due to breastfeeding i was severly limited as to what medications i could take, i hav been back an forth the doctors and hospital to no avail and was about to give up breastfeeding so i could take more medication to ease the intense itching thats been driving me insane. Then by pure luck i found your post about dehydration and hives, anyway i have done as you said and its been 48 hours now since iv stopped drinking coke and tea and have only drunk water and the difference is unbelievable, where i would wake up with my legs, buttocks, arms and face covered, after only one night of drinking water i woke with 4 small wheals on my knee and 1 on my arm, what a difference! Now im cutting out the tabs i was taking for it which is amazing. I just want to say thank you so much for your advice, it has helped me to continue breastfeeding my baby and keep my sanity, once again a huge THANK YOU :-)

Old 06-24-2010, 05:21 AM   #5
(male)

taiwanguy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle6400 View Post
I have been suffering with hives for almost four months now and due to breastfeeding i was severly limited as to what medications i could take, i hav been back an forth the doctors and hospital to no avail and was about to give up breastfeeding so i could take more medication to ease the intense itching thats been driving me insane. Then by pure luck i found your post about dehydration and hives, anyway i have done as you said and its been 48 hours now since iv stopped drinking coke and tea and have only drunk water and the difference is unbelievable, where i would wake up with my legs, buttocks, arms and face covered, after only one night of drinking water i woke with 4 small wheals on my knee and 1 on my arm, what a difference! Now im cutting out the tabs i was taking for it which is amazing. I just want to say thank you so much for your advice, it has helped me to continue breastfeeding my baby and keep my sanity, once again a huge THANK YOU :-)
Elle, i am glad i could help, You are welcome.
Continue with water therapy and you will see more improvements and dramatic results. I wish you and your baby all the best.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:13 AM   #6
(male)

arafeek HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiwanguy View Post
Hives or Urticaria caused by excessive production of histamines inside our bodies.
Histamines are a natural response of our system and it means that our body is trying to communicate with us .It is actually a blessing in disguise as our body is trying to warn us and trying to get our attention asking us to make some modification in lifestyle so we can avoid more serious and deadly diseases such as cancers. If we keep ignoring these signals we maybe on our way to bigger health problems. Just suppressing the histamines by taking anti-histamines is not a good approach. You must understand why your body suddenly started to produce more histamines and causing these allergy symptoms.
In most cases of Chronic Urticaria or hives the cause is very simple " Chronic Dehydration".or in simple words “ Chronic shortage of Water inside a body", A groundbreaking research on this topic has done 20 years ago already by a great doctor Dr. F. Batmanghelidj and published in various medical journals but unfortunately this is not a money making deal for many government agencies as well as drug making companies so they rather not discuss about these findings. Imagine what money they are making if people just start curing themselves with plain water. It would be a nightmare for them but fortunately the cure for Hives is simple as it is.
Histamines are part of our immune system and they are responsible for various important tasks in a human body including fighting viruses and bacteria. The one most important task of histamines is water management and regulation inside our system .A human body has a very sophisticated water management system and almost every organ in our bodies needs water to work properly.
Remember 75% of a human body consist on water and needs a 2 quart of water daily to perform essential tasks inside our system. This amount of water is essential and every major organ, cell and tissue requires water to function properly, The water we lose through urine, sweating , breathing, skin etc should be replenished and replaced on daily basis. A stable immune system is highly dependable on fully hydrated cells. When the cells are dehydrated your immune system goes haywire and set a perfect stage for diseases, secondly our bodies have a natural detoxification system which will not work properly or entirely without enough water and this will cause all kind of allergies and diseases including cancers.Imagine flushing a toilet with insufficient amount of water it wouldn't work. Same applies to a human body.

Due to modern age lifestyle, Alcohol( major factor) excessive amount of caffeine and other dehydrating foods and liquids used in our daily lives causes a severe drought inside our bodies. This is called " Chronic Cellular Dehydration", When body does not have enough supply of water naturally it releases these histamines to deal with water shortage and you get those hives as well as weird and unexplainable allergies as a result. In medical language it is called “idiopathic" by some idiots.
None of any health problem is idiopathic almost all of the modern age disease are caused by some reasons and mostly it is chronic dehydration.

In a significant majority of patients a heartburn or other stomach ailments can be an initial sign of chronic dehydration and in most cases Urticaria is accompanied by gastrointestinal problems. Acid reflux occurs when stomach does not have enough water to break down the food so it produces more and more acid to dissolve food.This is another topic and i will not go into details here.
Just remember taking antacid or PPI ( proton pump inhibitors ) is the worst thing you can do to your body.Try to avoid them as much as possible.

Here is the simple cure for Hives and other chronic ailments.

1. Start the process of rehydrating your body with 8 glasses of pure water per day ( two glasses of water every 3 hrs).
Water is natural “antihistamine”. When your body has enough amount of water it will stop releasing excessive amount of histamines which means no hives.
Juices or any other beverages do not count as water, Use ONLY PLAIN WATER,

2. Stop alcohol, caffeine and sodas. they dehydrate your body . Rehydrating process will not work if you do not eliminate alcohol completely and decrease the intake of caffeine to lowest or eliminate from your diet at all.

3. Use some salt( preferably unrefined sea salt), pinch for a glass or 3 grams for 10 glasses of water.( if you have a blood pressure talk to your doctor before adding the salt to the water).
When you start drinking more water you have more urine output that is why salt is important with more water intake so your body does not get depleted by essential minerals and sodium.
If possible get a good quality mineral supplement and take it on daily basis.

Remember your body is dehydrated for years so hydration is not possible in a day or two, Do not rush and Do not overdo it, Go slowly, be patient and persistent, it will take few weeks or so to fully hydrate however you will start to feel the effects in two weeks or so and will be free of hives and allergies completely in 4-8 weeks time plus your body will get rid of toxins and your overall health will improve with fresh and glowing skin.
Give it a try and you have nothing to lose.

For any kind of persistent infections or colds you may try Oil of Oregano. it works wonders. Should be of good quality and brand though.

Hope this will help.
I completely agree with you. I have been having hives for the last 10 months, been on antihistamines regularly. But since I started this water treatment two weeks ago there is real improvement in my situation. I used to take antihistamines every 2 days but it has become 4-5 days now. Number of severe attacks have come down. I am hoping that I will be able to cure it completely with this water treatment. I used to drink a lot of tea(because tea without milk and sugar used to help me control my phlegm) earlier and that may have caused the dehydration.

Closed Thread