It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
(female)

lee380 HB User
Itchy rash for 3 weeks

For the past 3 weeks I've had a very itchy rash that started on my left arm, then spread to the tops of my legs and right arm. I have a few on my stomach and on my back.

I went to my doctor the first time and he gave me a cortisteroid cream and told me to take benydryl. He said that if it didn't get better in 10 days to come back to him and perhaps it could be scabies. Although, looked at my finger **** and asked if it was between my toes, etc. There is nothing there.

I waited 6 days and went back as the itching is unbearable. By this time the corticosteroid has caused some patches to dry out. He gave me another cream, a prescription for an antihistamine and told me to get NIX and treat myself in case.

Truly, he doesn't know what it is. I went to the pharmacy and had a talk with the pharmacist who looked at my hands and said it does not look like scabies.

Because he put that thought in my head, I went to another doctor. He said it looks more like an ezcema rash.

I've explained to both doctors a few things.

For the last two prior February's I gained a cough that didn't stop for 3 months. Last year I had the cough and a little patch on my forearm that would get bumps and itch. (Doctor presumed last year that it was asthma/allergies and that little patch was eczema.) They ended up scheduling me in for a breathing test to determine allergies or emphysemia but by the time I went in the cough was long gone so nothing was found.

This February I gained an itchy rash all over my arms and legs. I have no cough. This second doctor says he gets eczema every year the end of February. Says it could be the pollen.

Also, just before getting the rash, I used a soap that was in a gift my neighbor gave me. 100 g Savon. I used it twice and then this rash started. Also, I realized I was using double the amount of Sunlight ultra concentrate in our laundry. Started doing that about the time the rash started.

However, because my normal doctor doesn't know what it is and says possible scabies, it bothers me so much. My mind keeps going back to that. I hate when doctors put something into your head without knowing what it is.

The rash is starting to subside but still quite itchy in areas. It is not in the classic areas that scabies are.

What is this?

Last edited by lee380; 02-20-2010 at 08:54 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
(female)

Morgellons HB User
Re: Itchy rash for 3 weeks

Hi, That is what happened to me at the beginning stage of Morgellons disease. It is bizarre, and very uncomfortable. and relentless, but there are things you can do to alleviate. Check site below and read symptoms to see if they apply to you. Start taking baths in epson salts and apple cider vinegar for at least a half hour, and if any particles come out of your skin, you'll know. I put diluted solution on skin first for ten minutes. Borax laundry detergent in bath works great too. Parasites don't like salt or borax. After you dry off use coconut oil and fibers, or sand specks, black specks may expell from your skin. You do not have to have a large wound as many images on net show, or every symptom. Those are severe cases. If you need more help, write back. There is so much more to this. If you have it, remember, you are not alone, and there are plenty of people to support you.

300k people in the world have it and the gov is sitting on this. The CDC did study and have not released results since 2008. The University of Oklahoma is studying this disease under Dr. Wymore, also Dr. Harvey (former Nasa physician), Dr. Stricker (AIDS research), Dr. Bransfield, ahmed kilani(Klongen labs), Ginger Savely.

There is much controversy surrounding this disease as it is believed that it may be caused by agribacteria and GMO (genetically modified organisms) in our food supply. Because of this controversy, there are people who have attempted to discredit the legitimacy of this disease, as well as idiots who are doctors with opinions. If any of them actually used proper tools to diagnose they wouldn't make those comments. They will have egg on their faces soon enough.There are too many of us that have it now, so we can't be ignored much longer.

Good luck.

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 04-30-2011 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Closed Thread