It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
(male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User
Can a human damage his particle filter inside his nose ?

Sneeze due to allergies, nasal drip, snoring.

Can a human damage his particle filter inside his nose ?

I use to know somebody that was sneezing hundred times a day, due to allergies and he was
also snoring badly.
Her wife sometimes couldn’t sleep during the whole night. The day after she was very tired at
work. so often she has to sleep alone in another room.

He also had post nasal drip, often. Every 15 minutes he took his handkerchief for cleaning this
liquid.
He was also sneezing hundred times a day due to allergies.
His nose holes were also larger as normal. Kind of not graceful things. Enlarged.

I was thinking this men, he has several nose problems : snoring, nasal drips, sneeze due to
allergies, not graceful nose holes( too large ), Because he does a mistake, because he damages
his nose.
I will explain later :
He was living among 20 people that i used to know. He was the only one permanently snoring.
And he was the only one who did something very dirty, when he was alone.
20 times a day, he thought he was alone, and he took a break, he did something very dirty.
He put a finger in his nose, and caught all the dirty things, one by one, and put them in its
handkerchief. He took them inside his nose and put them in his handkerchief.
So basically he destroyed his inside nose. He does it alone. He causes his snoring, he causes his
nasal drip, and he causes his sneeze.

So this is a really dirty thing, but i think lot of people have done it.

So i think that this men who put this finger often in his nose, he destroys something inside his
nose.
The finger i think, destroy something in this fragile breathing system.
The finger damage this fragile breathing appliance.
That causes also his nasal drip, and sneeze due to allergies. Or one part of it.

Their is millions of microscopic hairs inside the nose.
They work like a dam. They filter particles. They stop or avoid allergies.

(Nasal hair has important implications for the health of the human body because a lack of
nasal hair could invite the transport of potentially harmful particles into the respiratory
system. ( a medical book )).

This millions of microscopic hairs stop harmful particles

A finger and it’s nail it is a giant compare to this millions of microscopic hairs.
If an enormous finger dig in this area, with its giant nail, that will crash, destroy this fragile
microscopic hairs.
And for this men i use to know the consequences :
Sneeze due to allergies, Nasal drips and big snoring.

This finger it’s something that a lot of people do, and i m quite sure that it damages this harmful
particles filter .And that causes sneezes, allergies, nasal drip, and big snoring.
Or one part of it. But sure, it has consequences.

But if someone do so quite often, i think he has to stop that.
Their is a maintenance process for our body.
Their is a repairing process. If this person stop doing that, this damaged parts inside the n nose
will heal up, and will be repaired after a while. Three weeks or one month.
Then his snoring will reduce. His sneezing will reduce. His nasal drip will reduce. His allergies will
reduce.
Reduce or even stop. I m not a doctor. But it’s seems logic.
some doctors could tell me if i m right ?.

Last edited by leopard777; 03-16-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
(female)

CoolBuddy HB User
Re: Can a human damage his particle filter inside his nose ?

Thank you for these details. I think this habit "using finger inside the nose" is common in some people. So I will add a little about why we use it.

If some one can't avoid the use of finger, there are chances of worms in the stomach. SO a stool test etc is necessary to check the possibility of worms.

Nasal hair are the natural filters that filter the incoming air and collect all impurities. These impurities are to be cleaned to make the filtration system serviceable. For a better nasal filter system, we should clean it with water 5 times or when ever we wash our face/hands.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
(male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User
Re: Can a human damage his particle filter inside his nose ?

thanks for your answer, nice, i appreciate.
I think this habit "using finger inside the nose" is common in some people.
I think this habit "using finger inside the nose" causes snoring.
I think this habit "using finger inside the nose" enlarge the nose holes. make it not graceful
I think this habit "using finger inside the nose destroy the filtration system and causes allergies.
it's an important issue.

Last edited by leopard777; 04-01-2010 at 05:04 AM.

Closed Thread