It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
(female)

BlueCrush1983 HB User
Body aches and allergies???

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody with allergies experiences body aches (almost flu-like) pain all over their body? I have had this for 3 months, and am allergic to dust mites, pecans, and almost every type of grass outdoors!...Oh and any suggestions to how to overcome the dust mite allergy would be awesome!

Old 01-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Body aches and allergies???

I don't usually get aches, just tired and itchy.

Allergy shots are a great option for dust mite allergy, though!

Of course, keeping the house clean and plain helps. Avoid thick carpet, and clean with a damp rag or static duster rather than a regular rag. Wash your sheets in hot water, and consider mite-proof covers on the bed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
(female)

DMama4 HB User

I'm so glad I found this board! I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia around 10 years ago, but I think my body pain may be related to allergies as well. I notice when the pollen levels are up, so is my body pain and I'm attributing it to inflammation. I can go for months feeling fine, but weather change (barometer/air pressure) or allergies seem to trigger my pain and fatigue. It's reassuring to find other people who are also having the same symptoms. Even though I went through shots in my 20's, I may visit the allergist again to see if there is something more that can be done. Hope you are feeling better!

Old 05-08-2012, 04:07 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Shots don't last forever for a lot of people. I'mm 66 and have done them 3 times in my life. So, take a good antihistamine, do your due diligence in getting the bedroom for sure in good order and see your allergist.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

2HelpU HB User

For fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue symptoms I do want to bring up another possibility for clearing this up if you have these symptoms too:

After having months of increasing pain in her joints, upper back, headaches, etc. not only were we able to increase my wife's (57) nutritional absorption by treating for her allergies to Vit A, C, B-complex, and a few other of NAET's basic 15 protocol, but we looked at what she was dressing in and sleeping on . . . in other words what type of allergies could possibly be causing these pains. We found it when we tested for poly-urethane in foam padding (under carpeting too) and mattresses AND polyester fabric in clothing as she was highly allergic to especially those too. . . and since treating these, all this pain left fairly quickly and she now has none. Now when we say treat for the allergy, we mean that we clear it up and eliminate it within about 2 minutes on average so that we can continue to use the item and not be bothered by it anymore as an allergen . . . our bodies just accept it as friendly energy instead of fighting so hard against it as an allergen. A 25-hour period of avoidance to the treated item is then used as recommended until it works its way thru our total bodies energy meridians. If you are 'wrapped in an allergen" for long periods of time or constantly such as in mattress padding or bedding or even clothing fabric, you have to do detective work to find the suspects, and when you do, start avoiding the allergen or treat it, and your symptoms are likely to go away.

People aren't used to thinking this way so that's why we always use NAET techniques . . . it is usually simple and very inexpensive to learn, very accurate and most of all it's immediate! My wife and I have used these methods for 10 years with utmost success.

We live in a world today that wants almost instant gratification for everything and allergy testing and elimination need be no exception anymore as these newer energy discoveries have now entered the 21st century also.

2HelpU

Last edited by hb-mod; 06-01-2012 at 03:12 AM.

Closed Thread