I had dental work done to prepare for a crown. The next day I came down with a sore throat and two days later started spitting blood and pus, then I got laryngitis, started running temperature over 102 and finally got bronchitis.My GP took blood tests and said I had a viral infection and would have to wait it out with the usual home remedies. (No throat culture was done!) Meanwhile I noticed that not only my throat but my gums and the roof of my mouth were very inflamed with dark red patches.
So my question: can dental materials such as cement or the plastic used to make molds etc etc cause allergies?
Sure those dental materials or even the crown can be an allergen and cause those types of symptoms. Whether they are allergens or not can be discovered immediately by yourself using NMRT (neuromuscular response testing) and you can also use NAET to eliminate the allergy.
Hope you Have Improved By Now, but if allergies are involved and an NMRT test shows positive to any of the substances, check it out!
Thank you very much, 2helpu! Actually, it has not cleared up and by now it's likely that any allergy I have may be due to a local antibiotic/antifungal spray which a NET specialist prescribed (active substance:fusanfungin). The dentist want to do further work until my gums get back to normal and he prescribed a moouthwash with chlorhexidin and suggested I dilute it a lot more than otherwise described in the leaflet. I trust the dentist in that way. I am beginning to wonder whether the whole incident was not caused by bacteria that was already present in the gums before dental work was started.... Thanks a lot for your help!